SUDOCREM Antiseptic Healing Cream
₨ 500.00 – ₨ 800.00
Nappy Rash / Eczema / Surface Wounds
Sunburn – Minor Burns – Acne – Bed Sores – Chilblains
Water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier
Helps to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin
Emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft
Used for other skin conditions that require a soothing
Protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin.
In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft. It can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Sudocrem contains a number of ingredients and properties, such as:
- Hypoallergenic lanolin, to help provide emollient properties
- Zinc oxide is an astringent which reduces the loss of tissue fluid
- Benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinematic are amongst the ingredients of Peru Balsam, recognised for its healing properties
- Benzyl alcohol is a weak local anaesthetic which acts to ease localised pain and irritation.
- It also acts as a disinfectant or antibacterial agent and is responsible for protection against common bacterial contaminants.
Sudocream antiseptic cream for healing nappy rash, eczema, and minor burns, sunburn
60 gm, 125 gm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.