- It is helpful in regulating your body’s circadian rhythm to manage your natural sleep cycle.
- It acts as a sleep aid to combat issues like insomnia.
- It may help reduce symptoms of seasonal depression.
- It may reduce the risk of eye diseases including age-related macular degeneration.
- Melatonin is also effective in combating the symptoms of jet lag and boost daytime alertness.
Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland in the brain. A power antioxidant which may provide a variety of benefits. Medi Green’s Melatonin plays a vital role in regulating sleep and awake cycles. Melatonin is also involved in managing immune function and blood pressure.
Take 1-2 Tablets daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by physician. Don’t exceed the recommended daily dose.
Melatonin 3 mg
Q & A
No side effects as its nutritional supplement,
Note: Use this at night as its helps to improve your sleep.