No products in the cart.
- It helps to protect your eyes from side effects of aging and reduce fatigue.
- It helps to improve skin texture, pigmentation and smooth the skin under and around your eyes.
- Thiamine plays a vital role for metabolism & boosts immune system and also supports brain function.
- Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, plays a role in energy production in the body. It is needed for growth and overall good health.
- Pyridoxine also known as Vitamin B6 may improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression & anxiety.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) helps to maintain the health of metabolism, blood cells, and nerves.
- Cholecalciferol is used to treat conditions caused by the lack of Vitamin D.
Medi Green’s Meddigyn provides essential vitamins and minerals to keep eyes bright, prominent and healthier. It also helps to guard against the damaging effects of free radicals, specifically on the eyes. It helps to prevent complications in the nervous system and may help lessen some symptoms of anxiety and depression.
Take 1-2 Tablets daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by physician. Don’t exceed the recommended daily dose.
Retinol (Vitamin A) 900 mcg
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 1.2 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.3 mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 1.7 mg
Cynocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 2.6 mcg
Cholcalciferol (Vitamin D) 400 IU
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
There are no questions yet