No products in the cart.
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) Softgel
- It can help clear up acne by reducing skin inflammation and the number of skin cells that cause lesions.
- It helps to minimize skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, and dry skin.
- EPO helps to reduce nerve pain associated with diabetes.
- EPO also helps to get smooth skin by improving its firmness and elasticity.
- Women use evening primrose for premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes.
- EPO also helps to improve heart health.
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is made from seeds of a plant native to North America. One of the most important ingredients in EPO is gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). GLA is an omega-6 fatty acid found in other plant-based oils. It plays an important role to minimize skin disorders and helps control pain and inflammation.
MediGreen’s Evening Primrose Oil Softgel is a herbal food supplement containing Evening Primrose Oil, a natural and rich source of omega-6 fatty acids that support women’s health and help to maintain the normal skin barrier, which keeps skin hydrated.
Evening Primrose Oil helps to regulate hormonal balance and is also efficient in reducing symptoms of PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) and PMS (premenstrual syndrome); it’s also efficient in reducing acne.
GLA and LA also play a role in reducing inflammation, improving the health of the cardiovascular system, and supporting the immune system
- Supports the hormonal balance in the body.
- Helps to reduce symptoms of PCOS and PMS.
- Helps to maintain skin hydration.
- Helps in reducing acne.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
Take 1 Softgel daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by physician. Don’t exceed the recommended daily dose.
Evening Primrose Oil (USP) 500 mg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
There are no questions yet