No products in the cart.
Black Seed (Kalongi) Oil Softgel Capsules
It is 100% pure, free from any additives or preservatives, and contains all benefits & healing properties Black Seed has.
- Fusion Toggle Heading
- Fights Fungal Infections
- Reduces Allergies (Sinus Infections)
- Infection Killer
- Boosts Fertility
- Treat Coughs and Asthama
- and Many more…
Worried about the bitter taste of black seed oil? Because of its strong taste, some people do not prefer taking the oil directly. As a solution, we decided to capsulate the same oil in soft gel, making it easy to consume. The soft gel, made from Halal Gelatin, ensures the oil remains intact and does not leak.
Black Seed, also known as Habaatus Sauda (Arabic) & Kalongi (Urdu), has been known historically as ‘magical herb’ due to its power to cure multiple diseases. Black Seed is a herb that grows about 16-24 inches in height and has white flowers when in bloom. The deep black, sharp-cornered rectangular seeds (no longer than 3 mm) are the part of the plant that is used for the preparation of products.
For centuries, the black seed oil has been used by people in Asia, Africa, the Middle and the Far East to promote health and fight disease. It has been traditionally used to treat a variety of ailments and conditions related to respiratory health, stomach and intestinal complaints, kidney and liver function, circulatory and immune system support and to improve health in general.
Black Seed Oil is extracted from fine quality unroasted seeds. It is 100% pure, free from any additives or preservatives, and contains all benefits & healing properties Black Seed has
- High in antioxidants
- May help in treating asthma
- May aid weight loss efforts
- May lower blood sugar levels
- May help lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- May protect brain health
- May be good for skin and hair like acne, eczema, general dry skin, psoriasis
- Anticancer effects
- Reduce symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Male infertility
Potential Health benefits of Black Seed Oil
- Fusion Toggle Heading An unhealthy heart can be a result of a variety of reasons, but they all stem from a common denominator; not giving the heart the nutrients it needs. The rich and unsaturated Omega 6 & 9 acids as well as the phytosterols that black seeds contain offer amazing heart benefits and help reinforce elasticity in your blood vessel walls, thereby aiding in the prevention of blood clot formation and arterial pressure. They also help lower your cholesterol and blood sugar too.
- Fights Fungal Infections Fungal infections occur when bacteria grow on top of your skin, resulting in a variety of different diseases and rashes. Research shows that fungus and mold cannot co-exist with the compounds found in black seeds, leading many scientists to conclude that black seed oil is beyond a powerful herb, but an excellent natural remedy. The results show that black seed has an effective antifungal and anti-bacterial properties that can extensively treat and cure fungal infections.
- Reduces Allergies (Sinus Infections) Many of us develop allergies and sinus infections, a direct result of a weak immune system that could need immediate help. Using black seed oil for allergies can be one of the best ways to get better. Not only is it known to provide quick relief, but it gets you up on your feet faster than most over the counter medication today. Strong anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds work fast to cure and treat sinus infections.
- Infection Killer Infections of all types are fought off by the immune system, specifically white cells. By targeting the immune system directly, black seed oil helps your body fight off infections from head to toe. This is a unique property that black seeds were known for throughout history, and they stood the test of time to be one of if not the most powerful natural remedies today. Not only does black seed pack anti-bacterial properties but also anti-fungal, a great one-two combo that can treat and cure infections.
- Boosts Fertility Infertility can have a variety of different causes, however, it’s been proven that black seed oil has helped many improve their fertility. For those that are suffering from infertility, know that black seeds have been used to improve the reproductive health of men and women for over two thousand years. To date, it is still one of the best natural remedies for boosting fertility.
- Treat Coughs and Asthama With the inflammation of bronchial tubes (the body parts that allow you to breathe easily), it can cause quite a stir and inconvenience gasping for air, breathing deeply but not getting enough oxygen to your lungs. Black seed oil targets your immune system and its antibacterial properties fight off any bacteria and virus. It’s great for anything that’s caused by inflammation. Specifically bronchitis and asthma, two of the more prominent uses of black seeds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
There are no questions yet