No products in the cart.
- Helps to reduce hypertriglyceridemia (abnormal levels of triglycerides in the bloodstream) also help to decrease the abnormal heart rhythm.
- Helps to reduce the symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar disorders and to reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
₨ 850.00 – ₨ 1,450.00
- Important for growth and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Helps to maintain muscle and nerve functions and supports cardiovascular health.
- Maintain insulin metabolism in people with diabetes.
- It helps to prevent bone loss and bone disorders by stimulating the absorption of calcium into bones and teeth.
- Magnesium plays a vital role for normal physiologic functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and heart.
- Zinc is important for better immune system, and plays an important role in regulating how neurons communicate with one another.
- Vitamin D3 helps to prevent bone disorders such as rickets, osteomalacia and osteoporosis.
- Boron helps to improve brain function, metabolize insulin and supports metabolic processes.