- It helps to prevent bone loss and bone disorders by stimulating the absorption of calcium into bones and teeth.
- Magnesium plays a vital role for normal physiologic functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and heart.
- Zinc is important for better immune system, and plays an important role in regulating how neurons communicate with one another.
- Vitamin D3 helps to prevent bone disorders such as rickets, osteomalacia and osteoporosis.
- Boron helps to improve brain function, metabolize insulin and supports metabolic processes.
- It helps to protect your eyes from side effects of aging and reduce fatigue.
- It helps to improve skin texture, pigmentation and smooth the skin under and around your eyes.
- Thiamine plays a vital role for metabolism & boosts immune system and also supports brain function.
- Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, plays a role in energy production in the body. It is needed for growth and overall good health.
- Pyridoxine also known as Vitamin B6 may improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression & anxiety.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) helps to maintain the health of metabolism, blood cells, and nerves.
- Cholecalciferol is used to treat conditions caused by the lack of Vitamin D.
- It is helpful in regulating your body’s circadian rhythm to manage your natural sleep cycle.
- It acts as a sleep aid to combat issues like insomnia.
- It may help reduce symptoms of seasonal depression.
- It may reduce the risk of eye diseases including age-related macular degeneration.
- Melatonin is also effective in combating the symptoms of jet lag and boost daytime alertness.
- Helps to improve Blood Circulation results in better function of heart, brain & eyes.
- Helps to reduce psychiatric disorders, dementia, anxiety & depression.
- Helps to improve brain functions like thinking, concentration & memory.
- It is a nutrient that’s important to vision, reproduction, and the health of your blood, brain and skin.
- It protects cells from damage and it aid in lowering the risk of a variety of health problems such as heart disease to cancer, and possibly even dementia,” Somer told Live Science.
₨ 850.00 – ₨ 1,450.00
- Important for growth and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Helps to maintain muscle and nerve functions and supports cardiovascular health.
- Maintain insulin metabolism in people with diabetes.
- Once a day formula that provides a valuable array of vitamins and minerals.
- It helps to contribute healthy heart, immune and metabolic function.
- It helps to support bone and muscle formation.
- It Includes antioxidants for cell production and stress defense.
- It contains essential nutrients that help to neutralize free radicals in the body.
- It also supports healthy heart & brain function, normal blood pressure and eye health.
- Helps to maintain reproductive health & reduces Iron Deficiency Anemia & support better Immune System and maintain healthy eyes.
- Supports bone & muscle functions to maintain strong bones & muscles.
- Support heart health and support energy levels and reduce weakness.
Medi Green – Nutritional Products to maintain overall Health